It is the desire of Community Christian Academy to maintain the lowest possible tuition and still be able to offer a quality education. Each year, a review of operations and expenses is conducted. Then, by the first of May, the tuition for the upcoming year is announced.
The total annual tuition is due upon registration and acceptance of student in enrollment at CCA. However, for financial convenience, the total tuition may be paid by using any of the following payment plans:
1. ONE ANNUAL PAYMENT — The total annual tuition is due on August 1. (Tuition will be reduced by $150 for using this method). If payment is not received by August 5, the account must be set up for monthly automatic draft.
2. TWO EQUAL PAYMENTS — One half of the annual tuition payment is due on August 1, and the remaining half is due on January 2. (Tuition will be reduced by $50 each payment for using this method). If payment is not received by the 5th of the respective month, the account must be set up for monthly automatic draft.
NOTE: The payment plans above offer a discount and they must be paid by the 5th of the month in which the payment is due. If not paid by the 5th, the discount will be forfeited and the account will be converted to a monthly payment plan.
3. TEN EQUAL PAYMENTS — The first payment is due on August 1, or at the time of registration after August 1. The remaining nine months payments are due on the first of each month, September through May, and will be automatically drafted from the provided account on the first day of each month, August through May, for 10 payments.
NOTICE: All monthly payment plans will be set up for automatic drafting from a provided checking account. Monthly statements are e-mailed around the 20th of each month. Payments may also be made via automatic billing to a credit card, and a 3% Convenience Fee will be added to each payment.
|Annual Tuition||10-Month Payment Plan||4th Child & More|
|Kindergarten||$2990.00*||$299.00 per month||$1195.00/yr|
|Grades 1-8||$3490.00*||$349.00 per month||$1195.00/yr|
|Grades 9-12||$3750.00||$375.00 per month||$1195.00/yr|
*Additional PACEs, over the included amount, will be billed to account at $5 each.
**Due & Payable upon registration and acceptance in enrollment at LCA. (Payment plans available)
NOTE: Please note that discounts are for tuition only, and does not apply to any fees.
Multiple Child Discount: The second child in each family will receive a 5% discount, and the third child will receive a 5% discount. For the fourth and subsequent children, there is no tuition, but a fixed “PACE” and equipment fee will be applied (as described in the above chart). The highest tuition rate will be considered the first child enrolled.
CBC Member Discount: Qualifying members of Community Baptist Church (Columbus, GA) will receive an additional ten-percent (10%) discount off tuition for the first child enrolled.
[Qualifying members are those members who are in good standing and fellowship with the church, and are faithful in their attendance, and financial support (i.e., tithes and offerings). Any member who does not meet this qualification is not eligible for the members discount. If, at any time during the year, a qualifying member becomes unqualified, the discount will be immediately revoked and full tuition will be due].
These fees are additional to tuition and/or standard PACE bill. These fees will be billed and posted to the student’s account as necessary.
1. Diagnostic Test Fee: $55 (new students only and is non-refundable).
2. Registration Fee: $149 for one child, or $225 per family (due on July 1, 2020, or at registration) No student is considered registered until the fee is paid.
3. Book Fee: $200 per child (due July 1, 2020, or at registration)
4. Student Services Fee: $219 per student per year (due on July 1, 2020, or at registration) Includes Achievement Test, P.E. Outfit, and other services
5. Accreditation Fee (for all students): $150.
6. Regional Convention Fee: $350 per year (Required for 7-12 Grade Levels) is due upon registration of student. If necessary, this fee may be paid in 5 installments of $70 each via automatic draft for the months of August through December.
7. Graduation Fee: $425 (Due on January 15 of the graduating year). —Includes Cap & Gown, Diploma and Honorarium for speaker.
8. Damage/Replacement Fees: Students will be expected to replace furniture or equipment that they break through misuse, or any intentional damage to school property. This does not include normal wear-and-tear usage. For example, if they sit improperly in their chairs and they break, the student will be expected to pay replacement cost.
9. Piano Lessons: $35 registration fee, and $70 per month. Students will receive a thirty-minute private piano lesson each week, and will participate in an annual Spring recital.
10. Additional Fees as Needed By Student: —Driver’s Education Fee: $75 per student per year.
NOTE: Fees and/or Tuition are subject to change. All current pricing may be verified by the school office.